From Kashmir to Kanyakumari and from the Western Ghats to Arunachal, India has more than one spectacular and tall mountains. Kangchenjunga and K2 are the world’s second highest mountains in India itself. There are many mountains like Dhaulagiri, Nanda Devi. The Himalayan mountain ranges have hundreds of mountains and picturesque valleys and eerie forests.
There are many ranges of mountains and beautiful and picturesque valleys. They have religious and tourist importance. The oldest and newest mountains of the world exist in India itself. The antiquity and grandeur of these mountains is made upon seeing. Traveling to the mountains is really thrilling with taxi service in jaipur.
- If you are fond of climbing or traveling on high mountains, then you should visit the northeastern states of India. In the journey there, you will get to see very high mountains. If you are living in the Northeast, then what should you say, you see the sea of Kerala or the jungle of Madhya Pradesh
- Most of the holy religious places of Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism are settled on the mountains. You must have visited all the places like Mansadevi, Naina Devi, Nanda Devi, Girnar, Mount Abu, Vaishnodevi, Pavagadh, Maiar, Tirupati Balaji, Chitrakoot etc.
- The Himalayan states are Siachen, Jammu, Kashmir and Ladakh, Uttarakhand, Uttaranchal, Sikkim, Tibet, Arunachal, Nepal, Bhutan etc. There are many lying in the Himalayan region adjoining Uttarakhand.
- There are many mountains in the mountain ranges of Aravalli like Ser, Achalgarh, Delwara, Abu, Rishikesh etc. To make journey hassle free you can hire car rental in uttrakhand.
- Vindhyachal ranges are also very long ranges. Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Gujarat, Bihar – The extent of this range is spread for about 1,086 km. Although many of its small and big hills have been cut in the name of development. In these ranges there is also a eroded mountain containing valuable diamonds.
- The Malaygiri mountain ranges are located in South India. This Malaygiri mountain extends from the Chola country to the far south. The Malay Mountains are located at the southern end of the Western Ghats, which lies to the south of the Kaveri. Nowadays it is called ‘Thiruvankur hill’.
- Mahendragiri and Mahindra are considered two in India. One on the Eastern Ghats and one on the Western Ghats. Mahendragiri are mountain ranges extending from Orissa to Madurai district. It also includes the hills of the Eastern Ghats and the mountain ranges extending up to Gondwana.
- Shuktiman mountain is one of the Saptakul mountains of ancient India. The name of this mountain is Shakti Parbat, which extends from a city named Raigarh in Chhattisgarh to Dalma Parvat in Bihar. It has gone from the south of the Vindhyachal mountain to the far east, cutting through the middle.
- The Sahyadri Mountains are the northern part of the Western Ghats mountain range. This mountain is also one of the Saptakul mountains of ancient India. Its number comes after Himalaya, Aravalli, Vindhyachal.
- The eastern part of the Riksha mountain Vindhya Mekhala, which extends from the Bay of Bengal to the origin of the Shona river (Sone river). This mountain range includes the hills of Chota Nagpur and Gondwana, south of the Shoona river. This mountain is also one of the Saptakul mountains of ancient India.
Major 11 exciting hill stations:
- Leh (Ladakh), 2. Srinagar (Jammu and Kashmir), 3. Shimla and Manali (Himachal), 4. Nainital (Uttarakhand), 5. Shillong (Meghalaya), 6. Darjeeling (West Bengal), 7- Munnar (Kerala), 8. Ooty (Tamil Nadu), 9. Coonoor (Tamil Nadu), 10. Mount Abu (Rajasthan), 11. Pachmarhi (Madhya Pradesh).
Like and Share our Facebook Page.